Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It use to be that I would never say a single thing to object
It use to be that their was a barrier between him and I
It use to be that I'd object to such a thought
It use to be that I wouldn't let my mind get so wrapped up
it use to be that he was who he was
And I was who I was
It use to be that I would dream and then I'd wake up
It use to be that I would stop or focus in time
It use to be never more then a few lines
It use to be that love was solely in respect
It use to be that he saw only glimpses of me

It use to be that I'd wake up from the dream
Now it seems that it continues in to my days
Now it seems that a passing moment has turned in to my state
It use to be that only momentarily he would come in to my mind
Now it seems like at all times
At all times
At all times...


No comments: