Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Where did the hapiness go?

Is it just me or has all the happiness been sucked out of life? Could just me my life but I feel extreme pouring down of depression. Don't get me wrong I take out moments to enjoy the simple things in life. Look up at the sky enjoy rain yadi yadi who cares. I'm so f&%king bored out my mind with life in general. Nothing seems to matter anymore. I would kill myself if it weren't for my belief in Allah and the day of judgement. I've always strangely hated my choice of friends and refrain from most of them. And my family has more tension they any of us could speak of. Just a silent wrath for one another. But it's not just me, sure maybe I'm just saying that to comfort myself. America seems to be going through the same crisis judging by our divorce rates, sale of depression pills, and failing school systems. How many American family sit for a meal together any day of the week. Do we even talk to each other besides for criticism and figuring out how to use one another. I don't know what the solution is but I do know that with Allah's help we can reach a conclusion.

No comments: